Wolverine’s new dual circuit hydraulic power packs are designed to run two independent hydraulic power tools simultaneously. Available in either a 25HP or 40HP model, this unit is capable of powering any two tools, including core drills, hand saws, chain saws and ring saws. This allows users to take just one power unit to a job site, translating to greater efficiency with lower costs in labor, maintenance and fuel.
Features and benefits include:
- 25 HP or 40 HP engine depending on model
- Each circuit has adjustable hydraulic flow
- Industry first, low hydraulic oil level engine shut-off
- High efficiency air-cooled hydraulic system includes a 10 micron full flow return filter
- Self-contained units are compact and easy to move
- Selectable hydraulic flow rate will produce up to 2500 psi. The pressure relief valve is set at 2350 psi.
- Units have a 6.5 gallon gas tank and an electric start
- Large, 13” x 5” never-flat tires are standard
- Lifting eye and handles allow for easy of portability
- Power packs come with a powder-coated finish for longer wear
Compact Hydraulic Power Pack Specifications: