Our Wolverine Hydraulic Handsaws offer a unique combination of high power, efficiency, safety and dependability. Multiple models are available, including standard and flush-cut combo versions.
Size options include 16”, 20”, 24” and 30”. Choose from upcut or downcut with an 8, 10, 12 or 15 gpm motor, and from standard or compact style.
Key features include:
- Safe-stop hydraulic valve brings the blade to a complete stop within seconds of trigger release
- Water supply is activated as trigger is pulled and shuts off when trigger is released
- Water feeds through the blade collar, ensuring better dispersion of water and lower water consumption by up to 50%
- High efficiency hydraulic motor offers greater torque and long life
- Stainless steel wear-band installed in the saw housing serves to maximize abrasion resistance and extend housing life
- Stainless steel lock-on blade collar assembly ensures collar holds fast to shaft (Will hold two .125” blades for wide joint cutting.)
- Stainless steel motor tubing is heavy duty and is both lighter and more durable than hydraulic hose
- On downcut models, the rear splash guard knocks down slurry overspray at the rear of saw
- A large dual comfort control handle provides easier use
- No-drip flush face fittings allow for quick disconnects
- The rugged 1/4” aluminum frame includes a one-piece base plate and motor mounting surface. Frame is powder-coated for protection and ease of cleaning
- Works like a wall saw when used with the Wolverine track system
- Fits the Wolverine handsaw cart for flat sawing